Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pumpkin Bread


Last week I bought a bunch of cans of pumpkin puree to make difference recipes with this fall, and the first one was this pumpkin bread. Yum! I found a recipe online called Downeast Maine pumpkin bread, so naturally I had to try that one. I really liked this one because it has good pumpkin flavor, unlike others I've tried. I used my four mini loaf pans (only three are pictured because I couldn't wait to try some) and I still had batter left over. Next time I'll do two 9X5's. I'll probably freeze two of these little guys for later this fall.


With all this pumpkin, I'm can't wait to do pumpkin scones, oatmeal, muffins, and my pumpkin roll that I've done for a few years now, plus whatever else I can find. I love how the house smells after baking these things. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Dawn Jurgensmeier said...

Are you going to keep tempting us with all these baked goods without including recipes? My stomach is growling! :-p